Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!

Go down 
+5
Scud
leighh1
Andy>bamji>a cat&gt
xix iscott xix
bamj
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bamj
Admin
Admin
bamj

Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 am

well here are some questions we will need to know about yourslef, in order to join the clan, feel free to copy and paste the following 8 questions into your application, thankyou, and good luck with your application,

1.) What Platform Would you like to join, Xbox 360? PS3? or both?

2.) Whats your first name?

3.) do you have MSN, if so what is your address?

4.) Would you be joining for all games? (if not post which games you would like to join for)

5.) Whats your PSN and/or XBL?

6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD bamj)

7.) do you have easy access to a computer/laptop?

8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Prestige (COD4)

9.) What clans have you been in, in the past.? and why did u leave?

most of all keep looking on forums regularly. to see what we have decided on.

Thankyou for applying, and from the team. we would like to wish you the very best of luck,

Last edited by bamj on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xix iscott xix

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am

Xbox 360 Smile
2.) Whats your fist name?
Scott
scottcrum93@msn.com
4.) Would you be joining for all games? (if not post which games you would like to join for)
Yea, I'l join for all Very Happy
xIx iSCoTT xIx
6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD M3anY)
If my mum lets me use her credit card :L:L
7.) do you have easy axess to a computer/laptop?
yea, got my own 8-|
8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Pretige (COD4)
5k kills, 2.4 k/d ( rising) rank 46
Back to top Go down
Andy>bamji>a cat&gt

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Put clan experience on there aswell.
Back to top Go down
bamj
Admin
Admin
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:05 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
leighh1

leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 pm

bamj wrote:
well here are some questions we will need to know about yourslef, in order to join the clan, feel free to copy and paste the following 8 questions into your application, thankyou, and good luck with your application,

6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD bamj)

8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Pretige (COD4)

Thankyou for appliying, and from the team. we would like to wish you the very best of luck,

Spelling police iz here.. Razz You might wanna change that.. especially the 'Fist' name... people might get the wrong idea.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm

leighh1 wrote:
Spelling police iz here.. Razz You might wanna change that.. especially the 'Fist' name... people might get the wrong idea.. Smile

Who let bamj right the template...
Back to top Go down
M3AnYY

M3AnYY

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:54 am

LoL, i had to chance axess to access. Think was something like Do you have access to something. Dnno can't remember.

Edit: Question 7 ^
Back to top Go down
Andy>bamji>a cat&gt

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:52 am

Scud wrote:
leighh1 wrote:

It is write, not "right" tongue
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Andy>bamji>a cat> wrote:
Scud wrote:
leighh1 wrote:

It was meant to be ironic...
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:29 am

needs to be stickied
Back to top Go down
M3AnYY

M3AnYY

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Scud wrote:
Andy>bamji>a cat> wrote:
Scud wrote:
leighh1 wrote:

School boy error.
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

M3AnYY wrote:
Scud wrote:
Andy>bamji>a cat> wrote:
Scud wrote:
leighh1 wrote:

School boy error.

Nope. Irony
Back to top Go down
Bravomandan

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Alrite lads, im from Console gaming, i have a ps3 and i have cod5 and a singstar microphone, i might be getting an xbox soon aswell, i know "mark" from WmD so he can tell you im legit, Someone add me PSN: Bravomandan so i can play
My kd is 1.8 and its my first account, i will carry your whole team for free
Back to top Go down
Bravomandan

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm

SOMEONE REPLY!!
Back to top Go down
bamj
Admin
Admin
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 pm

lmao, make an application mate, then we will look into you thanks x
Back to top Go down
Bravomandan

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

can you play with me, so u can make a decision like that?
Back to top Go down
Scud

Scud

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 am

Fill in an application first so we can get a bit of info on you, then we will trial you Smile
Back to top Go down
xix iscott xix

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:44 am

xbox 360
scott
scottcrum93@msn.com
all games
xIx iSCoTT xIx
if i can get a credit card
yea
2,4, rank 48
BnH, RiA, B-D, KaoS and O&O

Thankyou for appliying, and from the team. we would like to wish you the very best of luck,
Back to top Go down
bamj
Admin
Admin
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:09 am

Scud wrote:
Fill in an application first so we can get a bit of info on you, then we will trial you Smile

as scud and scott said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xx_TommyBoy_xX

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:06 am

1.) What Platform Would you like to join, Xbox 360? PS3? or both? ps3 :]

2.) Whats your first name? Tommy

3.) do you have MSN, if so what is your address? tommy--x@live.co.uk

4.) Would you be joining for all games? (if not post which games you would like to join for) COD4 only :]

5.) Whats your PSN and/or XBL? PSN: Xx_TommyBoy_xX

6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD bamj) Yerpp

7.) do you have easy access to a computer/laptop? Yerpp both ;]

8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Prestige (COD4)
em i think my KD ratio is like 1 : 14 but dont really matter lvl 55 1st pretege didnt want to prestege dont matter either

9.) What clans have you been in, in the past.? and why did u leave? [XaG] wernt winning enough and [CaD] collapsed

cheers tnx, Tommy Smile
Back to top Go down
leighh1

leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:30 am

Hi, could you create your own thread, with the same info in it. Thanks. Keeps the site tidier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!   Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules, Apllication Form Questions, READ!!
Page 1 of 1