Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NickVaNiS-NL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NickVaNiS-NL

NickVaNiS-NL Empty
PostSubject: NickVaNiS-NL   NickVaNiS-NL EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:07 am

yuuuw guys:D
How are you doing today? I'll write a little story and then I'm going to answere your application questions.
Well, My name is Nicky van Nispen (Nick-Va-NiS) from the Netherlands (-NL). This was not active account until a few weeks ago. I used to play on X_EliteSniper_X but i hated that name because my account before Elite couldnt go online anymore :S. So i started to play on my american account these days till named EliteSniper. But I wanted a fresh new start and created a account with a name that I like. That's a little story about my account.

So I'm Nicky, 16 year and having holiday now (today were getting information or we are allowed to our next year or not.). I'm social (I think) and having already more then 2 year of clan experience (will tell you that later on). I think it's time to answere your questions.

1.) What Platform Would you like to join, Xbox 360? PS3? or both?
On PS3

2.) Whats your first name?
Nicky (van Nispen)

3.) do you have MSN, if so what is your address?
Yup, inruni_66_@hotmail.com (no questions about the name xD)

4.) Would you be joining for all games? (if not post which games you would like to join for)
If it's not crap I do.

5.) Whats your PSN and/or XBL?
NickVaNiS-NL

6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD bamj)
If we start on a new game, I will.

7.) do you have easy access to a computer/laptop?
I'm writing this on my own laptop so, yes.

8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Prestige (COD4)
Uhm I want to join for the future and I'll play some games on cod4 ofcourse.
On X_EliteSniper_X was it above 3.00 when I was in RiA but after that I fucked it up on late drunk night with friends xD. So now is it around 2.9 i think. Prestige 5 or something rank 40? Don't know exactly because a friend has cod now.
On NickVaNiS-NL is it 2.7? and first prestige. And KZ around the 2.5 I guess but i dont like it anymore.

9.) What clans have you been in, in the past.? and why did u leave?
I started in Fury, there I played my first R;fom clan war with. Then after a 8 months, Fury broke up and we made ReD, I was leader/ co-leader. Raped EF and other great clans on R;fom, the spirit was very high. On cod4 I joined RiA for a very long time, then i needed to leave due personal reasons Sad in that meantime I've been asked to play for KaoS on cod4 but did that 1 week, didn't like the clan. So after that I went back to RiA. But this school years was tough and in the last months i needed to learn as a mother fcker. So got kicked due inactivity and because they melt with another clan. And now I'm lying in bed writting this.

Hope you enjoyed, I'll check it out tonight first wait for the results.

See ya guys Wink
Back to top Go down
ii-DaFFy-DuK-II

NickVaNiS-NL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NickVaNiS-NL   NickVaNiS-NL EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 am

gl i guess
Back to top Go down

NickVaNiS-NL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: