Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment FataLL-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FataLL-

Recruitment FataLL- Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment FataLL-   Recruitment FataLL- EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:53 am

Hey i wanted to keep official already spoke to u on msn bamj, im the friend/double partner of Craxy

1.) What Platform Would you like to join, Xbox 360? PS3? or both?
Ps3

2.) Whats your first name?
Maikel

3.) do you have MSN, if so what is your address?
maikel_v@msn.com

4.) Would you be joining for all games? (if not post which games you would like to join for)
I just play everything, if i buy the game i come:) (I stay together with crax i guess)

5.) Whats your PSN and/or XBL?
FataLL-

6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD bamj)
If im needed to i will hehe

7.) do you have easy access to a computer/laptop?
Yes/No, we got 2 comps 1 laptop most of times i got the laptop on my desk but sometimes my dad is using it

8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Prestige (COD4)
KD i dont mind but it keeps switching around 1.0~3.0 KD doesn't say anything it is about the person that is playing, improving and working together in a team, atm im rank 25, but i used to be a high prestiege bye bye acc:(

9.) What clans have you been in, in the past.? and why did u leave?
Not really clan based but i am willing now

Extra info: I am here because of crax we are playing together many hours and he adviced me to come here, he said i got some skills but i saw last eve many of this clan got skills so that will be a big challenge for me to overtrouf them i've got some goals aigan, further im a very loyal person wich is a gaming addict, i can spend a whole day behind my ps3 without even mentioning the day has past, I can talk decent english and can understand it, do not expect too proper english from me, i am 15 years soo im young enough and got a killer spirit Further i hope to see you guys on the battlefield soon

PS: i have some GFX skills so when it is needed in wmd or not, my services are always opend else i make things that won't be used anyway:)

Kindly Regards: FataLL-
Back to top Go down

Recruitment FataLL-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: