Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combatting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Combatting

Combatting Empty
PostSubject: Combatting   Combatting EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

1.) What Platform Would you like to join, Xbox 360? PS3? or both?
Ps3

2.) Whats your first name?
Joshua just call me Josh ok ? Very Happy

3.) do you have MSN, if so what is your address?
Josh_briscoe@hotmail.com

4.) Would you be joining for all games? (if not post which games you would like to join for)
Yes will most likely get modern warfare 2 at crimbo though :/

5.) Whats your PSN and/or XBL?
PSN - Combatting

6.) Would you be willing to change your XBL or PSN to a WmD name? (for e.g WmD bamj)
If i have to but, i will most likely be using my current one as all my save game data is on here etc etc trophies blah blah but, yeah quess i can create another account just for clan matches

7.) do you have easy access to a computer/laptop?
PS3 just oppopsite my PC xD

8.) what are your stats on the game you would like to join on? for e.g what is your K.D, Rank, Prestige (COD4)
COD4: Stats atm are the following
Most used gun MP5/M40A3 use the M16 abit
Perks: Bondolier, stopping power, extreme condition
SnD shizzle: Claymore, UAV Jammer, Dead silence (yes i ninja Razz)
Score: 1254581
Wins: 11,293 Losses: 10,827
Kills: 52,225 Deaths: 22,003
Accuracy: 18.37%
Hits: 120018 Misses: 533211

9.) What clans have you been in, in the past.? and why did u leave?
[CBE] - Cold Blooded elites got kicked because i had to leave a clan match Laughing, [X-F] - Xtreme Forces there leader was toss and annoying + disbanded after like 1 week after, AAO (Against all odds) great clan great people and mates i'd made from there but, had YLOD which put me out of action for a month or so, [CoR] Circus of Renegades currently inactive on the ladder when i get a game it's currently the same people putting there names down but, the forums are dead the game has died on us ever since the hackers and glitchers are and i just haven't been on it since

10.) Why should we choose you?
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2 is not long round the corner so, i'm looking for a competetive clan that can keep me active on the game. Ever since the hackers ruined the game like stated above i'm looking to get back into it for the rest of the days remaining and by joining WmD i think you can get me back into it. I just need an active clan on the ladder that plays games regularly and won't disband.

11) Random info:
I'm 16 and live in Biddulph finished school and are waiting for GSCE results 3 days :/

Intrested in music, going out, football, etc etc blah blah and gaming

My MSN is stated above just add it if you want a chat

My PSN is stated above don't know what my number of friends are but, if you can't add me mail me and i will add you Smile

Skype i have: Combatting.

Games i moslty play on atm:
Wheelman,
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
FIFA 09
COD4 (hopefully will be back added to the list)

Games that i'm going to by in the fute:
Call of duty: modern warfare 2
Uncharted 2
Gran turismo 5
FIFA 10

PS is it me but, there seems to be some grey boxes around Edit post or post reply to this thread etc etc fault?
Back to top Go down

Combatting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: